Municipal Code






Township Services     

Animal Matters Housing Services Sanitation
Community Services Motor Vehicles Senior Citizen
Education Recreation & Parks Street Repair & Services
Emergency Permits Utilities

Notary Public




Animal Matters:

To obtain a dog license
To request pickup of dead animals
  Recreation & Parks:

Recreation Services
Community Services:

Lacey Food Bank or visit their website at
Ocean County Board of Social Services - (609) 978-2100
Notary Public - There Notary Public service available at
the Municipal Clerks Office.
Passport - Call County Connection - (732) 288-7777
Post Office:  Forked River - (609)693-2334 -  Lanoka Harbor - (609)693-2373


To obtain a Building Permit
To obtain a Zoning Permit
To obtain a Garage Sale Permit
To obtain a Vendors/Solicitors Permit


Lacey Township Board of Education - call (609)-971-2000
Adult Education Information - call (609)-971-2004
Lacey Township Schools -
Lacey School Bus Transportation -  (609) 971-2037


To receive assistance from medical, fire or Police personnel 
for an immediate life threatening situation dial 9-1-1
Gas Leak
Flooding, open fire hydrant, water service or sewer complaints - (609) 693-8188
Utility Bill Shut Off - Ocean Inc. (Electric Bills)  (732) 244-5333
Senior Citizen:

PAAD - call 1-800-792-9745
Berkeley Outreach/Nutrition Program - 732-244-9600
Ocean County Senior Services - Call (732) 929-2091
OC Transportation - Ocean Ride
Non-Emergency Door-to-Door Medical Bus Service - click on Ocean Ride Transit for Route information
Senior VIP Card - Senior Citizen Discount Card available at Superintendent's Office. 
Available to Lacey residents 60 years or older.  Proof of residency required.
Hours: Mon - Thur. 8:00 - 4:00 pm, Fri. 8:00 - 3:45 pm.
Street Repairs & Services:
To report potholes


Alcoholics Anonymous - 1-800-245-1377
Flu & Pneumonia Clinic - Community Hall on November 2, 2005 8am - 1pm
Ocean County Board of Health
To report a complaint about a food facility or food-borne illness call (732) 341-9700
Mosquito Control - call (609) 698-8271
Chemical Dependency - (732) 367-4700, ext. 410
Help with heating bills:  O.C.E.A.N. INC. at 1-732-929-2091, 1-800-668-4899 or 1-877-222-3737 


LMUA - Water & Sewer - (609) 693-8188
NJ Natural Gas - 1-800-221-0051
JCPL - Electric  - 1-800-662-3115            
Comcast Cable - (609) 597-3421
Call Before You Dig - 1-800-272-1000 or 811 Information                                                       
Help with heating bills:  O.C.E.A.N. INC. at 1-732-929-2091, 1-800-668-4899
or 1-877-222-3737
Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station (OCNGS) 

Housing Services:

Landlord Disclosure Statements - Forms are available at the Municipal Clerks Office. 
Lacey Township Public Library - call (609)-693-8566 or visit

Motor Vehicles:

NJ Motor Vehicle Commission:

  Last year, New Jersey’s State Parks had 19 million visitors and offer opportunities to experience first-hand our natural and historic beauty by visiting our wildlife management and interpretation centers, hiking trails, lakes, rivers, forest, beaches and historic monuments and battlefields covering nearly 800,000 acres.


Division of Parks and Forestry:


Calendar of Events:

The Official New Jersey State Parks and Forests Guide:

Official New Jersey Tourism Website:

Home || Calendar || Citizen Service Request || Newsletters || Contact || Site Map

Copyright © 2015 Lacey Township, New Jersey. All Rights Reserved.