Christie Administration Hosts Mobile Cabinet In Stafford Township
For Residents and Businesses
Impacted by Sandy
The Mobile Cabinet representing 12 state and federal agencies will be available to offer assistance to Sandy-affected residents and business owners as they continue on their recovery and rebuilding efforts. Representatives will be on hand to answer questions on a variety of topics including homeowner and rental programs as well as business grant and loan status updates.
PLACE: Stafford Township Council Chambers
250 E Bay Avenue
DATE: Thursday, November 7, 2013
3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The following departments will be present:
- Governor’s Office of Constituent Relations
- Department of Community Affairs
- Department of Banking and Insurance
- Economic Development Authority
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- Department of Human Services
- Department of State – Business Action Center
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Children & Families
- Division of Consumer Affairs
Those interested in attending are encouraged to bring relevant documentation related to their questions and issues.